Tuesday, October 8, 2013

LESSON PLAN needs planning





Need to plan my Lesson Plan.

Sounds confusing but it's true...need to plan it.
Need to have a template.
Where to write, what to write and how I will write
so that even my homeschool student can use my lesson plan
as a resource for their studies.

And I used several techniques to write a notes like mind mapping.

Below is my Lesson Plan Template indicating where to write,
draw, color and the technique I used on each area of the template.

Lesson Plan Template




































Sample 1

Sample 2

English 9 Lesson Plan

Science 9 Lesson Plan




















Technique No. 1 : Setting Up my Lesson Plan

Taking a Better Lecture Notes:



Technique No. 2 : Using MIND MAPPING for
writing a notes on my Lesson Plan

Mind Mapping


Tony Buzan - Mind Mapping Guru



NOTE:
ALL OF THIS TECHNIQUE IS NOT ONLY FOR
PREPARING A LESSON PLAN...YOU CAN ALSO USE
THIS IN YOUR DAILY NOTE TAKING TASK.

No comments:

Post a Comment