Saturday, September 14, 2013

HUUWWAAATT..??? HOMESCHOOL...?

10 September 2013

One day, I received a call from Bro.Allan (CFC)

and he told me that he know the solution on
our money crisis...I am very excited about his news...
"okay tell me bro, what is that?" and he replied
"HOME SCHOOLING".

HIS STORY GOES LIKE THIS:
A friend whose also a memebr of CFC (couples for christ)
told us that their 6 children are home schooled. The school
is under Magisterium of the Catholic Church.(Magisterium means
authority to teach catholic doctrines).

And student fees is approx. 2700 dhs only for the whole year.
And on that part...i smiled...

MY DOUBTS:
I have 2 teen agers and I think...
It will not work for them, kids deprive for their school activities,
no interaction, on line study???, who will guide them...me? no time
to teach.

BUT...ON A POSITIVE SIDE:
LESS COST - no monthly fee, no bus fee, no school uniforms,
no early wake up, no bullying at school, no school projects,
no rush, SAFE...in drugs, sexual harrasment...etc..
MORE FAITH IN GOD - since Seton is a catholic homeschool
CLOSE RELATIONSHIP - child & parent (parent as homeschool teacher)
MORE FREE TIME - child has more freetime on other activities

"hey brother ross...what do you think?" a parting words of brother allan.

No comments:

Post a Comment