Saturday, September 14, 2013

THE DECISION..

10 September 2014

I discuss to my wife my conversation with Bro. Allan.
We cannot decide yet...still we need some time to research
and assess everything.

Browsing & reading all information of Seton on their website...
slowly Iam convinced that we can transfer my children to home school
not only because the cost is less than on traditional school but
they will have a much deeper understanding about Faith in God.

I called Bro. Allan to set a meeting with Sis.Icy & Bro. Boyet
to explain to us what is homeschooling, how we will guide and
support our children. I listed some of questionnaires to clarify
our doubts.All of this are answered clearly when we sat down 
and discuss to the couple.

We my kids went to their house to observe how home school
set up in their house, and spoke to their daughter on how she
study and graduated grade 12. (She went to Virginia, USA to attend
her graduation).











After all of this process...we decided to say YES to Home school.

No comments:

Post a Comment