Monday, September 16, 2013

PHOTOSHOP CLASS for Sofia DAY 1

Only my youngest daughter sofia and my wife annie
doesn't know how to use a program Photoshop.
...and being a family of photographers (my father,
uncles, cousins, me and my 2 kids), it is a no,no
if you don't know how to process your image.

Last friday 13th September is Sofia's 1st Day of 
Photoshop Class. A Short Course for 3 months 
given to all Filipinos here in Dubai by volunteered professionals
(Pinoy Group Dubai). 
Held every friday at Verseilles Hotel, Dubai.

Since Sofia is only 13 years old...parents must
be present during class...it means daddy will be
sitting beside sofia.

Day 1 Topic:
1. Course Rules and Regulations
2. Photoshop Interface & Tools

During her class..I coached sofia about tools,
text and how to use layers.

After class we end up to McDonalds..

No comments:

Post a Comment