Sunday, September 22, 2013

WAITING and waiting and waiting at Knowledge Village

22 September 2013
Sunday

This is the first day of class in all universities here in Dubai,
and we're not aware on that.That is why coming & getting a parking space here at Knowledge Village is a hell sacrifice.

I let Bea to go to her class as we reach her block. And thank God after 1 hour I got parking space. Another 30 minutes of waiting at school admin office makes me to call office that I will be coming in the afternoon.

At School:
I was waiting for my turn at administration office when this
2 arab students staring at me. Instead of  getting piss off I took my mobile phone and make a quick sketch of them and share on my facebook.

Anyways...officially this is Bea's 1st day of Class.
and I am the official bodyguard cum driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment